Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Final Technology Blog (in Class)

My instructional technology skills have greatly improved over the course of this semester. I feel I was relatively computer-literate beforehand, but I definitely learned a lot of great new skills that I can take with me to my classroom. Before this class, my computer skills were pretty limited to social networking/blogging, so the skills we learned in this class are more tailored to the teacher's needs.
The quality and appropriateness of what I learned this semester is excellent. As stated above, it all seems very relevant to a teacher's needs. I had no idea that there were so many resources for the classroom, and I had a great time exploring the world wide web. The websites I found were incredible (especially the Edgar Allan Poe one mentioned a few posts back). I see myself most using the Wiki page and SmartBoard technology. I'm really happy we covered SmartBoard because without some prior practice, I'd be lost in my future classroom.
I feel very comfortable moving forward with technology after this course. I think that all of the projects were comprehensive and broad (in content).


Final Video Project

No comments:

Post a Comment